Data processing 1
Data processing 1: Simulated speckle images (duration : 5h00)
- Learn how to use the MatchID 2D software
- Process simulated images
- Understand the effect of spatial resolution (without noise) by playing with subset size.
- Understand the effect of noise on displacements and strain.
- Understand the effect of smoothing on resolution and spatial resolution ( strain window dimensions)
- The trainee knows how to process images in a DIC system and is familiar with concepts as subset size, step size and strain window size.