Lecture 4: Stereo DIC and Stereo UQ (duration:1h30)
- Get the trainee familiar with the basic concepts underlying a stereovision measurement
- Bases of stereo vision: from 2D to stereovision measurements – Pro’s and Con’s.
- The pinhole camera model and camera parameters
- Calibration procedure
- Geometry of stereovision: Image reconstruction, epipolar constraint and triangulation
- UQ in stereovision
- Camera mounting
- Practical guidelines for stereovision measurements: lighting, optimal angling for out-of-plane measurements
- The trainee has basic skills to start and analyze successfully a multiple camera DIC setup.