Global User Meeting
This year MatchID is celebrating its 5th anniversary. Moreover, the Virtual Fields Method, an innovative key component in the MatchID solution stack was invented exactly 30 years ago.
Accordingly, we decided to take these opportunities to organize our very first global user meeting.
We have composed a fascinating mixture of customer testimonials and technological product demonstrations, encompassing
- optimized (high-speed) DIC experiments
- advanced processing
- material identification
- model validation
Primary aim is to
- improve, train and extend the knowledge of existing users on the MatchID workflow
- illustrate to experimental and optics-minded visitors the power of our solutions towards a myriad of applications
- learn from and get into contact with specialists from various fields
- listen to our customer base and potential markets
- share and enhance our future vision
Participation to this event is completely free since knowledge dissimination is key within the MatchID philosophy.
Location: Ghent, Marriott Hotel, Korenlei 10
Date: September 3-4, 2019
Interested? Contact us for more information or
We look forward to welcome you at this event,
The MatchID team